My Five Factor Personality Profile
I was browsing to a particular site that features cool things to put in your blog. I tried answering one of the tests out of curiosity. Here are my results: 😉
- You have medium extroversion.
- You’re not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.
- Sometimes you are full of energy and open to new social experiences.
- But you also need to hibernate and enjoy your “down time.”
- You have medium conscientiousness.
- You’re generally good at balancing work and play.
- When you need to buckle down, you can usually get tasks done.
- But you’ve been known to goof off when you know you can get away with it.
- You have medium agreeableness.
- You’re generally a friendly and trusting person.
- But you also have a healthy dose of cynicism.
- You get along well with others, as long as they play fair.
- You have high neuroticism.
- It’s easy for you to feel shaken, worried, or depressed.
- You often worry, and your worries prevent you from living life fully.
- You tend to be emotionally reactive and moody. Your either flying very high or feeling very low.
Openness to experience:
- Your openness to new experiences is medium.
- You are generally broad minded when it come to new things.
- But if something crosses a moral line, there’s no way you’ll approve of it.
- You are suspicious of anything too wacky, though you do still consider creativity a virtue.
The Five Factor Personality Test