Name 9 People You Can Think!
I have nothing to do when I arrive home. While browsing my friendster bulletin, I saw this one posted. I tried to do it just for fun. There’s no harm in trying though.
Name 9 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don’t read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 9 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first.
- ate Ley
- Mom Dee
- pareng Billy
- kuya John
- pareng Ronald
- Lady Anne
1. How did you meet number 3?
- Jacky was my classmate in High School.
2. What would you do if number 2 and 6 were going out?
- Haha! Billy is my friend. There’s nothing wrong if my Mom will meet some of my friends. But, I should be with them if they are going out. Mahirap na! Baka ilaglag ako.
3. How do you know number 8?
- I met him in an online forum which is Pinoyexchange. He’s good in babbling.
4. What do you think of number 7?
- Hmmm..He’s kind, nice and humble. A true friend.
5. What would you do if 5 confessed he/she loves you?
- Co-incidence? Hahaha! I love Mom Dee. She’s always there for me. A true friend and a great mom.
6. A fact about 9?
- Talkative. That’s a fact! Anyway, all my friends are talkative.
7. Who is 1 going out with?
- He’s in a relationship. His girlfriend perhaps.
8. What does 4 do for a living?
- My sister is a nurse.
9. Where does 7 live?
10. What do you like about number 1?
- He is my bestfriend. He knows a lot about me. I like him because he’s feisty.
11. Do you miss number 2?
- She’s my mother. And I am living with her. So, not.
12. What is your opinion of number 6?
- He’s kind and humble. May angas nga lang. Haha!
13. What do you think about number 5?
- Sobrang Pasaway.
14. What would you do if 3 and 8 were going out?
- Haha! Co-incidence again? Ronald asked me Jacky’s number last year. But I think, he was turned down. I’ll be happy if they’re going out.
15. Who does 2 love?
- My late beloved father.
16. Would you ever go to the movies with number 9?
- We did it so many times.
17. Is 4 hot?
- You bet. She’s my sister.
18. How many of them did you meet on friendster?